YEAR 6 SAT’s
I am sure you are aware that your child will be taking their SATâ€™s tests from Monday 13th May.
Here are some important details that you need to be aware of;
* Attendance is COMPULSORY during SATâ€™s Week. There is no opportunity to â€˜re-takeâ€™ any of the tests.
* Absences will NOT be authorised during SATâ€™s Week.
* Dental/Doctors/Hospital appointments must not be made for SATâ€™s Week.
* Children who are absent for their SATâ€™s are reported to the Local Authority.
* Punctuality is of utmost importance, as we will have no choice but to delay the start of the tests until your child is here. If in an extreme circumstance you expect to be late, please inform the school office.
* We are offering a FREE Breakfast Club for Y6 Pupils only for the whole week. 8am onwards in the KS2 Dining Hall, breakfast provided. This also gives the children a good opportunity to relax with their friends before starting the tests.
* Early nights and healthy eating will help to ensure their brains are ready to go!
We thank you in advance for your support and co-operation in this matter.